Friday, October 31, 2008

Christmas is Around the Corner

Oh goodness.....Santa and The Elves will be on display in my store tomorrow. Being in retail requires you to start celebrating Christmas much earlier than normal people. Last year I was Mr. Scrooge. I had no desire the really celebrate Christmas. I usually buy a fresh tree and get it all decorated, but last year was not my year. On Christmas Eve I got so mad at myself for not getting a tree. This year will be different. I am trying to figure out where the tree will go in the new apartment. Adam doesn't really like fresh Christmas trees, but he will just have to deal with it.

Tonight while everyone is handing out Halloween candy, I will be turning my store into a Winter Wonderland. I am not sure how many people will be at The Pier tonight. There were a few kids that came in last night in their costumes. We also had some guests come in to buy outfits for their bears so they could match and go trick-or-treating together.

Happy Halloween and save a snickers for me. :-)

No comments: