Saturday, October 4, 2008

Stupid Battery continued.....

Thank goodness I got the 3 year warranty for my laptop when I bought it 2 years ago. I have had two problems with my battery. The first time to power adaptor died. That was an easy fix. Now the connection in my computer that takes the power from the adaptor is dead. The Geek Squad is sending it in to get fixed. It will probably take about 3 weeks. Right now I am using Adam's stupid desktop computer. I like it much better when I can sit on the couch with the TV in the background blogging. Oh well....at least I don't have to pay to get my laptop fixed.

Yesterday Adam and I ran errands before I had to go to work. We went to Target/Starbucks, Best Buy and the grocery store. When we got home, Adam removed the A/C from our bedroom and installed a curtain rod. I like to sleep in a dark cave and it was way too bright. I made 2 big pots of soup so I could send Adam back to Indiana with something yummy to eat.

Adam got up at 4:30 this morning to head back to Indiana. Being the good girlfriend that I am, I packed up the cooler with his food and made sure the coffee maker went off like it was supposed to. Then I went back to bed.

I work today and tomorrow, then I have Monday off. Monday night Adam and I have tickets for the opera. I will tell you more about that in tomorrow's post.

Have a great weekend!!!!

No comments: