Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Stupid Battery

Sorry for not posting anything yesterday. The stupid battery on my laptop decided it didn't want to work anymore. I need to go visit Best Buy. Luckily the battery is still under warrenty.

I am currently in Indiana visiting Adam. The train ride to South Bend went quickly last night because I downloaded some tv shows to my iPhone. It was great. After Adam picked me up we went to Granite City for dinner. While we had dinner, we watched the White Sox game. Many of you know that Adam and I are huge Cubs fans, but we felt the need to cheer for the Sox because they are from Chicago. How cool would it be to see the Cubs and the Sox in the World Series!!!!!

Tonight is going to be a busy evening. I'm getting my hair done, the Cubs are playing their first playoff game, Private Practice and Dirty Sexy Money are on and I have to pick up Adam from work because I have his car today. I don't think I will catch Private Practice, but I should be home in time for Dirty Sexy Money. Adam hates that show but he will just have to live.

Tomorrow we are heading back to Chicago. Adam has tomorrow and Friday off. We are going to see some friends tomorrow night and give them their wedding gift we forgot to give them at their wedding. Sorry Shaw and Kylee, we were having too much fun at your reception to venture out in the rain to Adam's car.

That's all for now. I am off to do some shopping with my mom.

No comments: