Monday, October 20, 2008

Home

I am home!!!!!!

It was an exhausting, but uplifting weekend. I was reminded many times this weekend how lucky I am to work for a company that truly cares about their employees. As always, I came home from this meeting with many wonderful and generous gifts. I learned a lot about how this holiday season is going to different than any I have experienced before. Build-A-Bear Workshop is trying VERY hard to make sure the children of this country are not affected by the economy this holiday season by making it even more affordable to make a bear. We have many affordable and adorable options for people on a tight budget.

This week is going to be busy. I work tomorrow, Wednesday and Thursday and then head to Indiana on Thursday night to begin the fun task of cleaning up our Indiana apartment.

No comments: