Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sleepy

I am so sleepy right now. Adam got up at 4am to head back to Indiana. He was in town this weekend for the wedding of a childhood friend. Adam was in the wedding. We had a great time on Sunday night and spent all of yesterday recovering from our fun evening. I should have spent the day doing laundry and cleaning the apartment.

On Friday morning I am flying to St Louis for Build-A-Bear Workshops Annual Chief's Meeting. This is always the highlight of my year at work. I get to see some awesome people that I only get to talk to through e-mail and I get to commiserate about crazy retail stuff with people who actually understand what I am saying. Our company has gotten so big that this will be our last meeting in St Louis.

I have got so much stuff to do before then. Laundry, cleaning, packing.....the list goes on and on.

No comments: