Friday, October 17, 2008

Almost Ready

I am almost ready to leave for St Louis. I always pack way too many clothes and I am trying not to do that this year. Since I usually bring so much stuff back (animals and gifts), I have to leave room in my suitcase. This year we are doing a volunteer project on Monday. I will be working at an emergency youth shelter with some of my fellow CWM's. It should be pretty neat.

Here is my schedule for the weekend:
Friday
-Fly to St Louis
-Have dinner with my Bearitory
-Hangout with BQ friends I only get to see once a year

Saturday
-Holiday Merchandise Preview
-Year in Review
-Time with Maxine, the founder of our company
-Teddy Awards

Sunday
-Breakout sessions of our choice (We registered for these two months ago. I can't remember what I picked)
-Pawty (Costume Contest)

Monday
-Volunteer
-Fly Home

I look forward to this meeting every year. My company is VERY good to me. I enjoy getting to see people I don't often see. I also get to make new friends. I will be EXHAUSTED when I come home on Monday, but it is worth it.

(Our company has it's own language. Let me know if you need any translations) :-)

No comments: