Thursday, October 30, 2008

Adam

A lot of you have been asking about when Adam will be joining me in Chicago. I wish I had an easy answer to that question, but I don't. There are no openings for store managers in the Chicago market right now. The economy is too unstable for him to just quit his job and move to the city to find a new job. He store is doing well right now and he is not ready to leave it. This is hard on both of us, but this is what we need to do for the time being. It is stressful for both of us to be constantly explaining to everyone what is going on. I promise that when we have new information, we will share it with all of you. For the time being, Adam will be commuting back and forth from Indian. He will stay at my parents house a few nights a week. Hopefully after the holidays we will know more.

No comments: