Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sleep

I have not been able to sleep in for a while now. I seem to wake up between 6 and 6:30 every morning. This is partly caused by the cat representative that lives in this house, but I think it is also just some weird internal alarm clock.

Adam got home very late last night. We have not seen each other since last Tuesday. Our jobs cause a great deal of stress for both of us during the month of December. This year has been especially hard for Adam. He has been working really weird hours and getting sleep when he can. I have a feeling he will spend most of the day sleeping, but I hope I am wrong.

Charlie really missed Adam when he was gone. He hasn't really left Adam's side since he got home. Right now Charlie is sitting on my lap while I try to type and I keep telling him to go wake up Adam, but he hasn't done it yet. I know Adam needs to sleep, but I would really like to have a real conversation with him that isn't interrupted by work.

No comments: