Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hmmmm.....

I don't have an actual post to share, so I will share some random thoughts.

~If you want a good laugh, borrow my cat to help you wrap your Christmas presents. He tries really hard to help, but all he seems to want to do is play with the ribbon. It is too darn cute.

~Please be nice to the people who ring you up while you are finishing your Christmas shopping. We are humans too. A smile, and the words "please" and thank you" go a long way!

~It was cold in Chicago today. I really want some snow on Christmas Day.

~I am trying to find a recipe for French Toast Casserole to make on Christmas morning. Any suggestions?

~Adam's brother and his girlfriend will be in Aspen for Christmas. There is snow there right now. I am very jealous.

~Adam will be home late tomorrow night. I haven't seen him since last Tuesday. Charlie is really missing him. He wanders from room to room each night when I get home hoping Adam will be there. It is cute, but sad.

~I am watching Elf right now and the scene playing right now is when Buddy calls Walter to inquire about the radiators making scary noises. It is too funny!!!!!

I guess that is enough randomness for one night.

No comments: