Saturday, December 5, 2009

Absent

I have been absent from this blog for quite some time. The wonderful man I am in love with sent me an email this morning inquiring about my absence. I think I am ready to get back into this.

Where do I begin to catch you up on my life......life has been pretty busy the last few months. I will give you a brief update and then try to be more detailed in later posts.

My brother's wedding was AWESOME. I was very exhausted after the long weekend was over, but it was totally worth.

Charlie has made 2 trips to Indiana since my last post. The first car ride was a little crazy, but the second one went really well. He is such an awesome cat. Adam thinks he is awesome as well, but doesn't always want to admit it.

The crazy summer business at Navy Pier ended Labor Day weekend. Now we are beginning to see the holiday shoppers spend some moolah!

Adam is still working in Indiana and coming to be with me and Charlie in Chicago as much as possible. It sucks, but we try to make the most of our time together.

We took a much needed vacation to Colorado the first week of November. We decided to drive and we had a great time!

Adam and I had a quiet Thanksgiving at home. Adam's brother and his girlfriend stopped by for a while and we ended up staying in our pj's most of the day. It was perfect. I went to Indiana in October and we celebrated a little early with my family.

It is my turn to work Christmas Eve at work, so I will not be going to Nappanee for Christmas. My parents are coming to visit next Saturday so we can see each other before Christmas.

I have not bought a single Christmas present yet. I should probably get my butt in gear.

That is all for now. I will try to go into more detail later and also try to update a little more frequently.

2 comments:

Adam said...

Nice picture. Pre garden.

davemc53 said...

About time you started posting on here again. Love Ya, and looking forward to seeing you this weekend. I have not done any shopping yet either, but that's normal for me, and most men in general. Mom would be extremely concerned if I had any shopping done already. And I'm ready for some snow too!
Dad