Saturday, December 12, 2009

Furball

My life has been quite different since May 11th 2009. That is the day we brought a big fur ball into our quiet apartment. It was an adjustment at first because Charlie had some issues with doing his business in the proper place, but things are great now. It is so nice to hear a meow when I walk in the door. I am going to share some randomness about this little guy that has stolen my heart and I think Adam's heart as well.

Common Nicknames:
Dude
Handsome
Stinky
Charlieman
Sir Charles (my dad gave him this name)

Things I love:
Hearing him meow when I walk in the door
Finding him curled up next to me in the morning
Listening to him purr
Watching him bat around his fake mice
Playing "The Bug" game
Hearing him run down the hall at full force and watching him catapult onto the couch
Hearing him grunt a little when he jumps onto different pieces of furniture
Feeling him paw at my hand when he wants some lovin
Watching him watch the birds

Things that make me crazy, but I deal with because he is so damn cute:
Begin woken up at 6am because he is hungry and think he might starve
Tripping over him in the kitchen because he thinks I might drop some food
Interruptions when working on the computer because he needs attention that exact moment
Attempting to sit down on the couch and finding him quickly taking my spot
Watching him dart around the house when it's windy and hearing him cry at the noises nonstop

I can't imagine what kind of life he had before he joined our family. I hope he loves living with us and having a big apartment all to himself. I really can't imagine our lives without him. He is cute and lovable and huggable and I just love him to pieces. People who don't have pets just don't understand. He is my baby and I love him so much.

Thank you for putting up with this post and letting me profess my love for this cute fur ball. I promise I am not turning into a crazy cat lady! :-)

1 comment:

davemc53 said...

Off topic, but I have your mountain picture as the wallpaper on my desktop. I hope I will see it in person some day.