Friday, June 5, 2009

Uggggg....

Today is my day off. I wish I could sleep all day. This morning I had to go to work for a little bit to meet with someone who is having a HUGE party in my store tomorrow. I will have more details about this tomorrow night.

Right now I am sitting at home waiting for Adam to call my back so I can get his plane ticket ordered for him to fly to Colorado next week. You might be asking yourself "Why did Adam wait this long to buy his ticket?" I have no clue. He is doing a bike trip with his mom and will be out in Colorado for a week. I am very bummed that I can't go, but I have to work. Hopefully he and I will be able to plan a trip to go some where in the fall.

At noon I am heading downtown to meet my mom, brother, Jen (future sister-in-law) and Jen's parents for lunch. Jen graduated from grad school today and her ceremony is at the Opera House. It will be nice to see everyone.

When I get home I am going to spend some time with Charlie. We are still having issues. I love this cat so much,. but am so sick of cleaning up poop. He is in exile (the bathroom) for the next 3 days. He has to learn that he poops in the litter box, not where ever he pleases. If this last ditch effort doesn't work, he is going to have to go back to the shelter. He is causing a lot of stress for me and Adam and it's not cool.

Work is starting to get crazy. Kids are on summer break now and families are starting to take vacations.

I have some fun things to look forward to. Next Friday I am watching Adam's god daughter McKenzie. She is SOOOOO cute. The week Adam is gone my mom is going to come stay for a few days. I am not sure what we are going to do, but I am sure we will have a good time.

No comments: