Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Little Lonely

Today I found myself a little lonely. Adam left for Colorado at 5:30 this morning. He won't be back until next Friday. Life has been a little crazy for both of us lately. Hopefully things will slow down soon.

Luckily I have Charlie to keep me company. He has been on his best behavior the last 6 days with the exception of last night. He has redeemed himself twice by using his litter box like he is supposed to. I don't want to jinx it, but I think he has finally got it.

I have a few things to look forward to while Adam is gone. Friday night I get to hang out with Adam's god daughter McKenzie. She affectionately calls me "My Megan". It is too cute. On Tuesday night my mom is coming to visit. We are going to spend Wednesday together exploring the city and doing whatever she wants. Friday Adam will back, but will have to go back to Indiana Saturday morning.

No comments: