Sunday, June 14, 2009

House Wife

I felt like a house wife today. I cleaned the entire apartment from top to bottom, make a chicken pot pie and baked some cookies. I wish I could afford a maid to clean my apartment every week. I love the way to I feel when it is clean.

Tomorrow I head out to the suburbs for a meeting with all the managers in my area. I made cookies to take to the meeting. It is nice getting together with all these people. We talk on the phone every Monday, but get together only 2 or 3 times a year. Hopefully we will be able to get some work done, but eating and gossiping will also happen.

I talked to Adam a few minutes ago. He made it through Day 1 of Ride the Rockies. He got a flat tire and finished the first leg right before it started raining. His dad is driving their camper along the route and they are camping at a site that is not with the other 1998 riders. We didn't get to talk very long because cell phone service is a little unreliable.

Charlie is currently trying to help me type this blog entry.

No comments: