Saturday, June 20, 2009

Finally Home

Adam's plan landed at O'Hare around 2:45 am. He didn't check any luggage so we were home by 3:30am. I was exhausted but Adam was still wired from his long day of travelling. He unpacked a few things, gave me my gift and showed me some pictures. I tried my best to stay awake, but that didn't work very well. I went to bed around 4:30 and Adam came to bed when the sun was coming up at 5:30. I woke him up around 8:30 by running the coffee maker and I headed to Petco to get Charlie some cat food. Adam left for Indiana around 10am. At least we got to see each other for 7 hours.

He will be back on Tuesday night. We both have Wednesday off and don't have any plans except to put in the window air conditioners. It is pretty warm in our apartment right now. I put some ice cubes in Charlie's water bowl and he seemed to really like that. Charlie was pretty excited to see Adam.

I am headed to work now. We are open until midnight. Hopefully I will be home by 1:15.

1 comment:

Michelle Marshall said...

I hope you get through these long summer days!! Open til midnight!? Yuck. Enjoy your day off this week with Adam!