Saturday, December 6, 2008

BRRRRRRRR

It has been a little chilly in the Windy City this week. Thursday and Friday I was outside for a total of 20 minutes so the cold didn't really affect it. Today will be my first day going to work in the really cold weather. I am very lucky to have lots of stuff to layer with. Since I am a skier, I have lots of long underwear and really cute ski gear.

I was VERY lucky to find a Eddie Bauer Goose Down Full Length jacket at a consignment shop last week. My mom and I spent the day before Thanksgiving running errands and shopping. She took me to this consignment shop in Syracuse and I found the coat. I had been looking online for a coat like this and they were pretty expense. I got my coat for a whopping $30. I was so excited. Adam was a little annoyed because he was going to get me a coat like this for Christmas. I guess he will have to find something else for me.

No comments: