Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009

2009 will be a great year. Here are my wishes for 2009:
  • Get a cat. Adam got a book about cats from my parents for Christmas. He now thinks we should have 2 cats instead of 1. Woohoo!!!!!
  • Adam will finally make his move to Chicago
  • Take a vacation to some place we have never been before
  • Throw a big party to welcome Adam home to Chicago
  • Witness my brother marry his best friend
  • Rock The Pier this summer now that I finally know how this weird location actually works

What are your hopes for 2009? :-)

1 comment:

davemc53 said...

My Wishes-
1)Get 3 cats.
2)Adam will finally make his move to give you a ring.
3)Go to Yellowstone.
4)Invite your fuddy-duddy parents.
5)C.J.is marrying Jeff ??????
6)Don't rock it too hard. Oh, never mind. I forgot you're an excellent swimmer.
Love Ya, Dad