Thursday, November 6, 2008

Dad

I am currently in South Bend with my dad, who is in the hospital. He has had heart problems in the past. What happens is his heart goes out of normal rhythm. He has been taking medicine to control it and it seems like his body had built up an immunity to the medicine. He has been at the hospital twice already this week. When is happened again this morning, I felt the need to come back to Indiana. Luckily Adam was on his way back and I was able to hitch a ride with him. My mom had plans to go out of town this weekend and I felt like I needed to be here with him. Hopefully the doctors can get this figured out. Please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

jeffsgal212 said...

Praying for Dad, Megsie, and I'll make sure the Jeff-meister does too.

Say "hey" to our Goshen friends. :)