Thursday, May 7, 2009

Great Birthday

I had a great birthday last week. Adam gave me two awesome presents. He got me a Wii. We have been talking about getting one for a while, but never got around to it. We have enjoyed playing Mario Cart and we recently purchased the Wii Fit. I haven't gotten into it too much yet, but I am really excited about doing yoga.

Adam and I went to two nice bakeries on my birthday and got some tarts and cupcakes. YUMMY!!!! He also took me to a awesome tapas restaurant for dinner. The food was great and the sangria was FABULOUS.

My second present from Adam was his blessing to get a cat!!!!! I have wanted to get a cat for a long time, but Adam was very reluctant. He finally realized how lonely I am without him here, so a cat would be a good companion.

All in all, it was a great birthday.!

No comments: