Thursday, May 21, 2009

Frustration

The past 5 days have been pretty frustrating. Charlie doesn't seem to want to use his litter box when he needs to go #2. He uses it for #1, but not #2. Adam and I aren't really sure what to do anymore. He is such a sweet cat, but we have to get this problem fixed. I e-mailed the shelter that we got him and they gave me the phone number of an animal behaviorist. I called her and left a message, so I am waiting for her to call me back. I also did some internet searches. Most sites say that you need 1 more litter box than the number of cats you have. Charlie now has 3 litter boxes. I am so sick of cleaning up poop. We love this cat, but I don't have the patience to clean up poop everyday for the next 10 years. If you have any suggestions, please share them. I will keep you posted.

No comments: