Thursday, May 7, 2009

Cat

Before Adam and I can start looking at cats, we had to get permission from our landlady. In our lease it says pets are not allowed without prior written consent. I sent her an e-mail the day after my birthday and didn't get a response for 6 days. In the e-mail I told her it would be a cat, not a kitten and it would be an indoor cat. I was starting to freak out thinking that she would say no. She finally e-mailed me back and had some pretty strict conditions. We have to put down a pretty large pet deposit and ensure we don't flush the litter down the toilet. Who in their right mind flushes kitty litter down the toilet?????

I have started looking at cats online. We are definitely going to get a cat from a shelter. I also want a cat that is at last front declawed. I would like to keep our furniture in as good a shape as we can. I am going to try and convince Adam to go to PAWS with me tomorrow to start the looking process. Wish us luck!

No comments: