Thursday, February 5, 2009

5 More Days

Adam and I leave for our much needed vacation in 5 days. I can't wait. I spent a little time this morning looking at trails online. We are going to check out some new ski resorts this year and I just wanted to see what I was in for.

Adam taught me how to ski shortly after we started dating. He has been skiing and snowboarding since he knew how to walk. I have gotten somewhat good, but will never be able to keep up with anyone in his family. I like skiing with his mom the best because she is very understanding of my fear of going too fast. Adam and his brother like to speed down the hill, but I like to go nice and slow and I hate bumps.

I need to head to Target today to pick up some last minute things. I also need to clean the apartment before we leave. It is much easier to come home from a vacation to a clean house than a dirty one.

No comments: