Friday, February 6, 2009

10 Reasons Why I Love Adam

1. He does a great job taking care of me when I am sick. I have been fighting a cold/sinus infection for a week now. He is constantly making sure I am drinking fluids and helping me feel better.
2. I love to cook, but don't really like leftovers. He makes sure the leftovers don't go to waste.
3. He taught me how to ski. If you ever want to learn, ask Adam to teach you. He is the most patient teacher.
4. He makes me laugh by doing and saying certain things.
5. He knows how I like my coffee and will even bring it to me in bed on some occasions.
6. He puts up with my crazy hair and only complains a little bit when he finds it all over his car and clothes.
7. He works for Pier 1, which means I have a continuous supply of candles and stemware.
8. He makes me try foods that I claim to hate and then I end up liking them. Ask him to tell you the story about plums.
9. He knows how much I hate unloading the dishwasher and usually does it for me.
10. He genuinely loves and cares about me.

No comments: