Saturday, September 27, 2008

Misc

Tonight I had dinner with my wonderful friend Mo. Mo and I have been friends for a few years. She is wonderful. She is a great listener and always gives me great advice. We went to Reza's and enjoyed some delicious food.

Tomorrow is inventory. I am going to go to the store around 11am and hopefully I will be home by midnight. It will be a long day of counting stuff.

Notre Dame beat Purdue today. WOOHOO!!!!!! My stupid retail schedule prevented me from attending. It sucks when all your friends get to go and you have to work.

Adam is going to a bachelor party tomorrow night. Boys are so silly!

Tina Fey is supposed to be on Saturday Night Live again tonight. I can't wait. When she did her portrayal of Sarah Palin two weeks ago, I thought the funniest thing she said was "I can see Russia from my house". SO FUNNY!!!!!!

No comments: