Monday, September 22, 2008

Inventory Time

It is that time again. I love inventory. It is all about organization and preparation. Sunday around 11am my assistant and I will begin counting everything thing in the backroom. When we close we will count the sales floor with the help of 6 Bear Builders. This is my first year doing inventory at The Pier so it will be interesting to see how it turns out. Hopefully we will be done by 11 or 11:30pm. Adam will be at a bachelor party that night so this will be a good distraction. :-)

1 comment:

jeffsgal212 said...

So Megsie - do you have a runner bear? I'm not sure Jeffy-crazy-runner-boy would appreciate a Build-A-Bear, but...HOW CUTE WOULD THAT BE? This year's Chicago Marathon is the last time he's running it. Other marathons yes, but this will be the last time he runs this particular race for OAR before moving on to something else. Kind of an "end of an era" sorta thing.