Wednesday, September 3, 2008

CJ

My brother called last Sunday to inform me he would be in town on Thursday for a Cubs game and might need to crash at my place. Of course my response was "no problem". He called back last Wednesday to let me know he had an extra ticket for the Cubs game and wanted to know if I wanted to go. Of course my answer was YES. I had the pleasure of spending an evening with my brother and some of his buddies from work at Wrigley Field. It doesn't get much better than this.

When my brother and I were growing up, we fought like crazy. I never thought we would ever get along. Boy was I wrong. My brother has grown up to be such an awesome guy. He has a good heart and is just a great person.

It was so much fun spending the evening with him and just hanging out.

1 comment:

icejan said...

It so wonderful to know you and your brohter not only love each other, but are friends. It is the best gift you can give a mom. I love you both so much