Saturday, July 26, 2008

Vacation

It is almost time for vacation. Adam and I will leave when I get off work Wednesday. I can't wait. Adam and I have not seen each other since last Saturday. He will get into the city Tuesday night. I can't wait to see him. This is a much needed vacation. I have not had a Saturday off since April and Adam has not had a Sunday off since I moved to Chicago.

I am slowly crossing things off my to do list. Today I am finishing up laundry. Tomorrow I need to go to the grocery store before I go to work to get the rest of the ingredients I need to make Chex Mix. Monday before I go to work I need to clean the apartment and make the Chex Mix. Tuesday will be the busiest day. I have to be at work early for a management meeting. When I get home from work I have to finish doing laundry, pack, empty the fridge and make brownies.

It will be a busy couple of days, but it is worth it. A week with Adam, away from work. :-)

No comments: