Thursday, July 10, 2008

Comcast

Up until today, I was impressed with Comcast. I have putting off getting cable and internet in Chicago, but with the Olympics coming up, I felt the need for more than 2 tv channels. I ordered the new service last week and the technician was supposed to be here between 8am and 10am today. It is now 10:33 and the tech just got here. It annoys me because I could have slept in longer. I also hope he is quick because I have to leave for work soon. Hopefully this is not an omen of bad things to come.

1 comment:

ComcastCares1 said...

Hi Megan!

I am so sorry to learn that you had to wait longer that the scheduled time frame.

I work for Comcast and I would like to set things right for you. Please send me your best contact number along with the phone number on the account so that I can assist further.

Thanks!

Mark C.
Comcast Corp.
We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com