Friday, May 2, 2008

Lack of Updates

Sorry for the lack of updates. Getting adjusted to Chicago has kept me pretty busy. Here is a rundown of what's been happening.

Adam and I are slowly adjusting to not seeing each other everyday. He came into town Wednesday night because we had tickets to see the Cubs yesterday. We talk on the phone about 10 times a day and are always planning his next visit to Chicago or my next visit back to Indiana. He had a good meeting with his boss this week and spent time talking about him possibly taking over a Chicago store. Keep your fingers crossed!!!!!

The new store is good. It is a change of pace from my old store in Mishawaka. All of my new co-workers are great. They are very good about answering all my silly questions about how Navy Pier is a little different than other locations.

I really enjoying riding the Red Line to work. Some people think that is crazy. I drove one day last week and it took me 35 minutes to drive 8 miles. That is ridiculous. I can sit on the train and read a book and drink my coffee. Plus I am not paying LOTS of cash to out gas in my car.

That's all for now. :-)

No comments: