Monday, April 14, 2008

Red Line

I rode the "L" downtown this morning. I wanted to do a trial run of my morning commute before my first day at my new store. It was pretty uneventful. Once I walked up the stairs onto Grand Ave I wasn't sure if I should go right or left. I decided to go right and that was wrong. I walked about 10 blocks before I realized I was going the wrong way. I am so glad I did a trial run. As soon as I got turned around, everything was ok. It was a beautiful day. The wind was a little chilly, but it was still nice. I walked to Navy Pier and stopped by my store.

It is really starting to sink in that I live in Chicago now.

I miss Adam like crazy. It was so hard to say goodbye to him yesterday morning.

I will update tomorrow and let you know how my 1st day goes. I am SOOOOO excited.

No comments: