Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Quick Update

  • Last night was the final opera of the season. Adam and I had a good time. I was having an ADD moment and was having trouble concentrating on the opera. I think I drove Adam slightly crazy.
  • Adam has a weird week this week. He was here last night for the opera and then headed back to Elkhart this morning to work. He will be back tonight because he has a meeting in Chicago tomorrow and then will head back to Indiana tomorrow night. He will be back Friday night because he has Saturday off. Saturday night we are going on a date. I think tapas and sangria are on the menu.
  • Work is keeping me busy. Everyone who lives outside of Chicago is on Spring Break this month. We haven't been too crazy busy, but we have been steady. I hired 2 new girls last week and they started training yesterday.
  • I had a dream last night that Adam bought me a cat. Maybe this dream will come true soon.

No comments: