Monday, June 9, 2008

One Year Ago

Last year on this date Adam and I were supposed to attend 3 weddings. My old roommate Joel, Adam's assistant manager Lindsey and my brother's best friend Josh all got married on the same day. The day before that was my best friend Moriah's wedding in Jamaica. It was a crazy weekend. Unfortunately we did not make it to Lindsey and Grant's wedding. We were having too much fun at Joel and Terri's wedding. We also didn't make it to Jamaica.

All three wedding were so different. Joel and Terri got married in an art gallery and had their reception in their backyard. Lindsey and Grant for married in the country at Lindsey's grandparents farm. Josh and Laura got married in a church and had their reception at Amish Acres.

When I think back it was such a great day. Joel and Terri had their share of trying times during their relationship. Since Joel and I were roommates at the time, I went through a lot of it with them. I felt like such an idiot because I cried so much during their wedding. They were all happy tears. I was so happy to be able to witness two people get married because they truly love each other. It is one of the best wedding I have ever been to.




Since we were having so much fun with Joel and Terri we didn't make it to the wedding the country. Some of Adam's co-workers attended and said it was great.

We had to go to Josh and Laura's wedding because my dad and I were singing in the wedding. Most people don't know that I was a singer in high school. I was completely shocked when Josh and Laura asked us to sing in their wedding. It was kind of nerve racking because Adam had never heard me sing before. I think he was more nervous than I was. Josh and Laura's reception was great. It was a HUGE party with lots of food, music and a few cocktails. :-)

Happy Anniversary to Laura & Josh, Terri & Joel, and Lindsey & Grant!!!!!!

No comments: