Saturday, January 16, 2010

Vacation

A ski vacation is on the horizon. Adam and I both submitted vacation requests last week and they were approved. Woohoo!!!!! We will be traveling out to Colorado in February for 10 days of skiing, relaxing and spending time with Adam's parents. I can't wait!!!!! Charlie will also be going on vacation. My parents love having their grandkitty come for a visit. The only thing Charlie doesn't like about being on vacation is the car ride to and from Indiana.

I tried getting plane tickets yesterday. Adam and I still trying to figure out exactly which airline will get our business and which Colorado city we will be flying into. We have lots of different options. It is insane how much they are charging for checked bags. We are considering shipping our stuff our there. It is cheaper than checking the bags, but shipping the stuff requires a little planning ahead. Adam and I typically pack a few hours before we leave for the airport.

No comments: