Wednesday, July 22, 2009

2 More Days

I only have to work 2 more days until my 3 day weekend. These two days can't go fast enough. I think they should go pretty fast because today I close and for some reason the day goes fast when I close and tomorrow we have to a party of 40 kids and a party of 150 kids. These kinds of parties always make the day go by quickly.

Adam is coming home tonight. He has had a pretty rough week at work, so I think he will enjoy a day at home alone tomorrow to just chill. Hopefully Charlie doesn't drive him too crazy.

Charlie is doing great. This weekend will be a test for him because it is the first time we will leave him home by himself. Adam and I are trying to figure out what we are going to do with Charlie when we head to Indiana next month. We will be gone for three nights. There are a bunch of pet sitting services in Chicago, but they are really expensive. I think he will be ok by himself, but we need to find someone to clean out his litter box and play with him a little bit each day. Hopefully I will be able to convince Adam's brother to do it. We have been debated taking Charlie with us, but I am pretty sure we won't enjoy the 2 hour car ride or my parents two dogs. We shall see.

Friday Adam and I get to go to another Cubs game. Build-A-Bear Workshop sponsors two games a year and my boss gave me two tickets for this game. It is supposed to be a nice day, so I am sure Adam and I will have a blast.

Saturday morning we head to Indiana. Adam has to work on Saturday so I am going to run some errands, see my brother's new house, do some laundry, visit some friends and hang out with my parents.

Sunday morning Adam and I are having breakfast with our friends Joel and Terri. Then Adam has to work again while I have a bridal shower for my future sister-in-law. After Adam gets off work we will head back to Chicago. I am looking forward to going home for a few days. I haven't been home since Mother's Day.

1 comment:

davemc53 said...

Looking forward to seeing you.